Disney Dream Forums
April 20, 2024, 09:26:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are sorry but Disney Dream Forums has been Dis-continued due to in-activity for another wonderful disney site please visit http://www.idizney.com/index.php

Home   Forum   Help Staff List Login Register  

Disney Dreams Forum is now Open!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Disney Dreams Forum is now Open!  (Read 1213 times)
Stitch
Disney Dreams Owner & Founder
Administrator
D - Ticket Holder

VMK will never be forgotten.

« on: August 01, 2008, 11:15:05 am »

Yes finally after 2 - 3 weeks of working on the site the site is finally finished! Anyone who wants to join may join i guarantee your account will be activated within 24 hours of finishing the application. But don't think this is all i have tons of features and even some new skins lined up ready to go as our site grows. Every 50 members i will start a poll and YOU get to vote for which feature you would like! Now a few things you should read before you sign up and start posting.

This forum is all about Disney everything Disney! From Disney Cookies to Disney Vacations! We have it all here at Disney Dreams Forums!

Once you join tell your friends and family have them join too! You will get a special award if u get 5, 10 , 15, 20, 25+ referrals!

How to get a referral:
1. tell a friend or family member on another site or in real life to join the site
2. send ME a PM saying that you referred <insert users name here> to join the site
3. i will then PM the user asking who told you about the site
4. if no one lied you will get 1 refer point ever 5 points you get a cool award!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 10:13:28 pm by Stitch » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

everlot
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 01:45:06 am »

this is huge u should advertise it everwhere i will advertise it everwhere. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Stitch
Disney Dreams Owner & Founder
Administrator
D - Ticket Holder

VMK will never be forgotten.

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 09:03:26 am »

hey thanks Smiley ive already added the sites URL tos yahoo, msn, and google but those are large search engines i looking for smaller ways to directly advertise the site :0
Report Spam   Logged
everlot
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 02:46:41 pm »

k but i  will still advertise it on my website. Shocked Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum