Disney Dream Forums
April 18, 2024, 07:34:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are sorry but Disney Dream Forums has been Dis-continued due to in-activity for another wonderful disney site please visit http://www.idizney.com/index.php

Home   Forum   Help Staff List Login Register  

Disney Dream Forums Newsletter - September

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Disney Dream Forums Newsletter - September  (Read 2726 times)
Stitch
Disney Dreams Owner & Founder
Administrator
D - Ticket Holder

VMK will never be forgotten.

« on: September 17, 2008, 06:23:40 pm »

Well here is another newsletter to see whats going on behind the scenes of the site!

25 Members!
Woot finally we have reached our first member target goal of 25 members remember the next one comes at 50! Some cool things were released when we hit 25 such as New Staff, Awards, Quests, New Forums, and a Feature Poll.

New Staff:
The 2 new staff members are MOD_MLKnCookies and MOD_PartlyMonkeys both of these members have showed outstanding preformance on the site being some of our most active members and being friendly all around so if you see them watching you better be good.  Evil Just a reminder Do NOT ask to become a staff member staff members are choosen by the administration and we will ask you if you want to become a staff member. Asking to become any staff member will only guarentee that you will NOT become a staff.

Awards:
There is a new awards page that you can view it displays all the awards who has them and how they got them. Sadly we do not have pictures for the awards but we hope to have those in and ready soon Smiley along with a whole bunch of new awards so be on the lookout for info about obtaining an award.

Quests:
We had our first succesful Quest a few days ago in which 4 members completed. Sam xD MOD_MLKnCookies MOD_PartlyMonkeys and WT_Puchisana! They all recieved $250 and as soon as we get our awards they will all recieve a special Beta Quest Tester award! So look out for more quests because you too could win some money and even a cool award!

New Smileys!
I have installed some new smileys the have more animation and look a bit better IMO however if you still like the old ones i can change it back in a flip of a switch!
 Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh? Tongue Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry Evil rolleyes Azn Afro

25 Member Feature Poll!
After all the votes were in Shop and Money won the poll and so it was added to the forum. So post earn money and buy cool stuff! Currently we have for sale some pretty cool username items with more to come! Including our first ever Lottery! Remember to get more money participate in forum events and Post post post post POST!

Fourms Move:
Some of you may have noticed i re-ordered some of the forums for easier access and reading all threads were appropriatly moved the the right forum. Also i added some new forums such as the Book Nook, RPG, and Quest.

Boring!
Look i know these forums may not seem active and its not making it better by you not posting think about it the more you post the more active the site will become the more members will join the better! So please post ok only way this site will grow and prosper is if YOU post and start topics and invite your friends from other sites or even from real life. DDF Needs YOUR help. This forum has alot of potential but it isnt gonna go anywhere if no one posts! And honestly im out of ideas i have tried everything to get you guys to post i have made Post Based member groups that the more you post the more pm space you get i have released the shop for every time you post you get money we have an arcade and tons of other stuff.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:12:45 pm by Stitch » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Sam xD
C - Ticket Holder

There lies after death a world of wicked

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 07:27:46 pm »

Yay! Newsletter! Also about the smilys I thought you just forgot to add those or the system forgot to add them? Also

New Awards:Quests:
 Sam xD  They all recieved $250 and as soon as we get our awards they will all recieve a special Beta Quest Tester award! So look out for more quests because you too could win some money and even a cool award!

Thats a pretty cool name in the newsletter lol rolleyes
Report Spam   Logged
Stitch
Administrator
D - Ticket Holder

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 07:29:58 pm »

Lol yea nice name there

as for the smileys yea some were hidden but they have all been replaced with IMO cooler smileys!
Report Spam   Logged
Sam xD
C - Ticket Holder

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 07:34:08 pm »

lol. Also whats IMO stand for and whats quick reply? rolleyes
Report Spam   Logged
Stitch
Administrator
D - Ticket Holder

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 07:42:50 pm »

In My Opinion

and quick replay is at the bottom of a thread instead of loading a screen to reply just type it in the box and hit post however sometimes it doesnt work .-.
Report Spam   Logged
MOD_MLKnCookies
D - Ticket Holder

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 08:09:39 pm »

I like some of the old smileys better but some of the new ones are better. It's pretty much half and half for me.
Report Spam   Logged
Stitch
Administrator
D - Ticket Holder

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 08:38:56 pm »

Yea i miss the fro dude LOL
Report Spam   Logged
Sam xD
C - Ticket Holder

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 06:53:24 pm »

whats the fro dude? Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
MOD_PartlyMonkeys
C - Ticket Holder

Moderator To The Xtreme

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 02:13:33 pm »

The Fro dude was the smiley with the afro, aka big puffy hair.
Report Spam   Logged
Sam xD
C - Ticket Holder

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 05:43:15 pm »

Isnt the fro dude still here? Afro<-Frodude
Report Spam   Logged
WT_puchisana
A - Ticket Holder

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 08:14:27 pm »

Thats not afro

The one with Black Circle Hair
Report Spam   Logged
MOD_MLKnCookies
D - Ticket Holder

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 08:48:14 pm »

If you have noticed, the smilies have been updated. There is no longer a fro dude. May our secret mascot rest in peace.
Report Spam   Logged
Stitch
Administrator
D - Ticket Holder

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 08:51:17 pm »

Lol secret mascot....
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: